The Bukovina village museum situated next to the Suceava Fortress puts forward the cultural-architectonic patrimony of the area. It is conceived as a Bukovina traditional village which includes: a church, peasant houses, craftsman ateliers, mill, bar, etc.
Among the most valuable monuments of popular architecture we can mention: Vama church which dates from the year 1783, Casa Rosu – built at the end of 19th century, Dorna Candrenilor House-built at the end of the 18th century, Crasma lui Mos lordache – the bar in Saru Dornei built in 1928-1930, etc.
New for the Bukovina Village museum is the representation of spiritual life of the peasant by marking the passing rituals. In Casa Straja there are exhibited objects for the baptizing ritual and in Casa Volovat the burial ceremony is marked.