1. Is exploreBUCOVINA.com a secure site?
2. How can I contact exploreBUCOVINA.com?
exploreBUCOVINA.com aims to answer all enquiries within 24 hours. Click here for email contacts. You can also contact one of our friendly travel consultants at http://explorebucovina.com/travel-consultant/.
3. Who organizes the travel arrangements on this website?
Everything you see on this site—all services and packages—are created and managed by us. We organise all the travel arrangements in close cooperation with the very best local providers.
4. How far in advance should I book?
All travel arrangements should be booked at least 24 hours in advance. For holiday packages and custom-made tours, we strongly recommend booking with at least 48 hours’ notice. Advance booking gives us a better chance to prepare a good experience for you.
5. How can I pay for my booking?
We allow you to pay by electronic bank transfer (SECURE PAYMENTS by PAYPAL). We also allow you to pay by cash, in the day of tour.
6. What happens if I need to change or cancel my tour?
Please contact us as soon as possible if you must change or cancel your travel plans. Cancellation requests must be submitted to us in writing—by e-mail. We regret that we are unable to issue a full refund for cancellations. The cancellation fee generally depends on the length of notice, type of booking, and refund policies of our local providers.
7. What if one of my scheduled activities is cancelled due to weather conditions?
In the event that a scheduled activity during your stay is cancelled due to weather conditions, we will offer alternatives at no additional costs.